Become a Virtual Assistant
If you are looking at starting your own VA business, then keep on reading. If you’ve been thinking about becoming a VA, then you’ve probably asked yourself the following:
- How do I actually get started?
- Where do I get clients?
- How do I calculate my rates?
- Do I need to register my business when I start?
We are so excited that our specialized virtual and online instructor-led Virtual Assistant training will start again soon.
Our Virtual Assistant Training is virtual, interactive training like no other training you have ever attended.
We use Microsoft Teams and Zoom for our online training sessions.
What makes this training different?
- Live, interactive sessions. No pre-recorded sessions.
- Ask questions and learn from our years of experience.
- We are collaborating with 9 Subject Matter Experts to bring you the most value and to help get you going as soon as possible.
The training is for those individuals who would like to understand the necessities and to know the ins and outs to get started as a Virtual Assistant. Training sessions will be 1,5 hours twice a week, with workbooks to be completed.
Training will take place on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 09:30 – 11:00. The dates will be confirmed.
To ensure individual attention and support, we are only accepting 10 attendees per session.
We are in the process of recording our training to make it available online. Please keep checking back as more information will be made available in due time.
What is included?
- 1,5-hour sessions.
- Time to ask questions and learn as much as you can.
- The opportunity to rub shoulders with experts in their respective fields.
- Access to all the templates you’ll need to get started (included for free).
- Access to the top Virtual Assistant in South Africa, who won 7 international awards 3 years in a row – who will be your trainer and mentor.
Topics covered in the training:
Below is an alphabetical list of topics that are discussed:
|1||Before you start|
|4||Code of Conduct|
|5||Company Profile vs CV|
|8||Do I have what it takes?|
|11||From cold call to client|
|12||Keep going when the going gets tough|
|14||Making it & spending it|
|15||Marketing my business|
|17||Online meeting etiquette|
|18||Online presence & professionalism|
|22||Protecting my income|
|25||Services to offer|
|30||Understanding my clients|
We are extremely excited and have a passionate heart to share our expertise with other virtual assistants to be the best they can be.
Please bookmark the website and return for an update, or keep an eye on our social media pages, to find out when the next training course will take place.