Become a Virtual Assistant
We are so excited to launch our specialized Virtual Assistant training in March 2021.
If you are looking at starting your own VA business, then keep on reading. If you’ve been thinking about becoming a VA, then you’ve probably asked yourself the following:
- How do I actually get started?
- Where do I get clients?
- How do I calculate my rates?
- Do I need to register my business when I start?
Our VA training is virtual, interactive training like no other training you have ever attended.
What makes this training different?
- Live, interactive sessions. No pre-recorded sessions.
- Ask questions and learn from our years of experience.
- We are collaborating with Subject Matter Experts to bring you the most value and to help get you going as soon as possible.
There are 2 training options to choose from:
- Self-starter training is for those individuals who would like to understand the necessities to get started as a Virtual Assistant. These sessions will run for 45 minutes. You can conveniently attend these during your lunch hour, from 13:00 – 13:45.
- Intermediate training is for those individuals who would like to know the ins and outs to get started as a Virtual Assistant. Training sessions will be 1,5 hours once a week.
Self-starter training will take place on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 13:00 – 13:45 SAST between 9 March – 22 April 2021.
Intermediate training will take place on Tuesdays from 11:00 – 12:30 SAST between 9 March – 27 July 2021.
To ensure individual attention and support, we are only accepting 10 attendees per session.
What is included?
- 45-minute or 1,5-hour sessions.
- Time to ask questions and learn as much as you can.
- The opportunity to rub shoulders with experts in their respective fields.
- Access to all the templates you’ll need to get started (included for free).
We are extremely excited and have a passionate heart to share our expertise with other virtual assistants to be the best they can be.
Register today to get access to the valuable training at the 2020 price.
What is your investment?
- Self-starter training, valued at R 49 994 for only R 2 497.
- Intermediate training, valued at R 124 860 for only R 6 243.